Puressentiel Essential Oil Geranium - 5ml
Originating from South Africa, it has existed in wild form since Antiquity, but was not cultivated until it arrived in Europe in the late 17th century. 100% pure and natural: No solvents, no fillers, no synthetic fragrances. 100% Organic: Produced by organic agriculture. EOBBD Essential Oil.
- Tell Us More
• For diffusion: To be used with a Puressentiel® diffuser. For small spaces, place a few drops on a saucer near a heat source. Important: never burn or overheat an essential oil or its principal components may be destroyed. For inhalation: Add 25 drops to a bowl of steaming water. For massage: Blend up to 9 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Puressentiel Beauty Oil - Massage.
• For bathing: Dilute up to 15 drops of essential oil in 10ml of Puressentiel Neutral Base Bath & Shower. For other directions for use, seek advice from your health specialist. Discover the full Puressentiel range of essential oils.
Originating from South Africa, it has existed in wild form since Antiquity, but was not cultivated until it arrived in Europe in the late 17th century. China is now the world’s leading producer and exporter of fragrant geranium. It was also introduced in Madagascar, which produces an essential oil that is unrivalled in quality.
- 100% pure and natural: No solvents, no fillers, no synthetic fragrances
- 100% Organic: Produced by organic agriculture
- Aroma: Floral, soothing scent EOBBD Essential Oil Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined
- • CHEMOTYPE: CITRONELLOL, CITRONELLYL FORMIATE, GERANIOL, GUAIADIENE
• FAMILY: GERANIACEAE
• PRODUCTIVE ORGAN: LEAVES
• *Produced by organic agriculture
• Equivalence: 1ml 31 drops.
Do not use in the presence of and for children aged under 7 years old. Do not use it for pregnant women or if breastfeeding, or for people with a history of convulsive disorders, epilepsy or for people who are allergic to essential oils. For people receiving medical treatment and for children, seek the advice of a health specialist. Do not apply undiluted oil directly onto skin, always dilute first in a carrier oil. Wash undiluted oil off skin with soap and water. May cause a skin allergy. If in doubt, carry out a patch test beforehand. Do not massage onto damaged or irritated skin. If consulting a health specialist, keep the product or packaging available. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or clothing. If swallowed or spilt in the eyes get medical advice. Rinse eyes with clean water. Do not leave burning candle vaporisers unattended. Do not discharge into the environment. Dispose of the contents/ container in accordance with regulations. For external use only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Caution - the undiluted oil is FLAMMABLE.
Made in France. Laboratoire PURESSENTIEL® - Avenue Molière 144 - 1050 Bruxelles Belgique