Puressentiel Essential Oil Eucalyptus Radiata - 10ml
Eucalyptus radiata is an Australian tree with a bluish grey trunk which may reach thirty metres and belongs to the Myrtaceae family.
A closed shell hides the flower stamens which come out when they grow, which gave the tree its Greek name (eu "well", kaluptos "covered"). The leaves have oil glands and can capture solar energy on each of their faces, which makes them secrete an abundant nectar.
- Key Ingredients
- How To Use
- Tell Us More
- • INGREDIENT: ESSENTIAL OIL OF Eucalyptus radiata*
• CHEMOTYPE: 1,8-CINEOLE (EUCALYPTOL), α-TERPINEOL, LIMONENE, TERPENYL ACETATE
• FAMILY: MYRTACEAE
• PRODUCTIVE ORGAN: LEAVES AND STALKS
•*Produced by organic agriculture
• Equivalence: 1ml 32 drops.
- • For diffusion: To be used with a Puressentiel® diffuser. For small spaces, place a few drops on a saucer near a heat source. Important: never burn or overheat an essential oil or its principal components may be destroyed. For inhalation: Add 3-4 drops to a bowl of steaming water.
• For massage: Blend up to 3 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Puressentiel Beauty Oil - Massage. For bathing: Dilute up to 5 drops of essential oil in 10ml of Puressentiel Neutral Base Bath & Shower. For other directions for use, seek advice from your health specialist. Discover the full Puressentiel range of essential oils.
Originally from Australia, eucalyptus is a towering tree (up to 30 metres high), whose leaves are a real delight for koalas.• 100% pure and natural: No solvents, no fillers, no synthetic fragrances
• 100% Organic: Produced by organic agriculture
• Aroma: Camphor odour, fresh and pleasant scent EOBBD Essential Oil Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined.
Fever : Take three or four times daily 2 drops of essential oil of Eucalyptus radiata on a neutral tablet allowing it to melt in the mouth. Pour 10 drops of essential oil of Eucalyptus radiata in a spoonful of neutral base. Mix in bath water.
Flu : Pour a few drops of essential oil of Eucalyptus radiata on a handkerchief or in a bowl of hot water. Breathe for ten minutes to prevent the flu. 3 drops of essential oil of Eucalyptus radiata, 3 drops of essential oil of ravintsara. Apply on the chest two to three times daily for one week. (Not suitable for children under the age of seven years.)
Do not use in the presence of and for children aged under 7 years old. Do not use it for pregnant women or if breastfeeding, or for people with a history of convulsive disorders, epilepsy or for people who are allergic to essential oils. For people receiving medical treatment and for children, seek the advice of a health specialist. Do not apply near or onto the face of children aged less than 10. Do not apply undiluted oil directly onto skin, always dilute first in a carrier oil. Wash undiluted oil off skin with soap and water. May cause a skin allergy. If in doubt, carry out a patch test beforehand. Do not massage onto damaged or irritated skin. Do not expose skin to direct sunlight straight after massaging with essential oils. If consulting a health specialist, keep the product or packaging available. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membrane or clothing. If swallowed or spilt in the eyes get medical advice. Rinse eyes with clean water. Do not leave burning candle vaporisers unattended. Do not discharge into the environment. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with regulations. For external use only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Caution - the undiluted oil is FLAMMABLE.
Made in France. Laboratoire PURESSENTIEL® - Avenue Molière 144 - 1050 Bruxelles Belgique