Muscles & Joints Cryo Pure® Roller
- Tell Us More
- Shake the roller well before use, then apply to the sensitive area (back, neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, thighs, calves, ankles, feet…), 3 times per day. The massage roller ball is ideal for self-massaging localised areas. Finish off with a manual massage if needed, if this is the case, wash your hands after use.
• Soothes and provides EFFECTIVE, INSTANT, and LASTING relief for sensitive areas.
• Intense, Rapid, Lasting Cold Effect.
• Combines the relaxing effect of the massage roller ball with a formula based on pure essential oils and natural camphor.
• MASSAGE ROLLER BALL: Ideal for self-massaging localised areas, it delivers a relaxing massage.
• APPROVED EFFICACY: Tested under dermatologist and physiotherapist supervision.
• 14 essential oils:Cajeput, Roman Chamomile, Clove, Eucalyptus globulus, American Wintergreen, Juniper, Lavandin, Marjoram, Peppermint, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Scots Pine, Rosemary cineole, Turpentine.
• 2 plants extract: Arnica, Harpagophytum.
Apply to the targeted areas. For adult use only. Not to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if you have a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on damaged skin. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Wash hands after use. External use only.