Puressentiel Essential Oil Lemon - 10 ml
Originating in Ancient Media, the lemon tree is grown across the Mediterranean Basin, and in particular in Spain, the world’s leading exporter 100% pure and natural: No solvents, no fillers, no synthetic fragrances. 100% Organic: Produced by organic agriculture. EOBBD Essential Oil.
- Key Ingredients
- How To Use
- Tell Us More
- • INGREDIENT: ESSENTIAL OIL OF Citrus limon*
• CHEMOTYPE: LIMONENE, β-PINENE, γ-TERPINENE
• FAMILY: RUTACEAE
• PRODUCTIVE ORGAN: ZEST
• OTHER NAME: YELLOW LEMON
• *Produced by organic agriculture
• Equivalence: 1ml 31 drops.
- • For diffusion: To be used with a Puressentiel® diffuser. For small spaces, place a few drops on a saucer near a heat source. Important: never burn or overheat an essential oil or its principal components may be destroyed.
• For inhalation: Add 3-4 drops to a bowl of steaming water.
• For massage: Blend up to 3 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Puressentiel Beauty Oil - Massage.
• For bathing: Dilute up to 5 drops of essential oil in 10ml of Puressentiel Neutral Base Bath & Shower. For other directions for use, seek advice from your health specialist.
Originating in Ancient Media (between the Tigris River and the Caspian Sea), the lemon tree is grown across the Mediterranean Basin, and in particular in Spain, the world’s leading exporter.• 100% pure and natural: No solvents, no fillers, no synthetic fragrances
• 100% Organic: Produced by organic agriculture Aroma: Fresh, zesty, fruity and tangy, cheerful fragrance EOBBD Essential Oil Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined.
Air cleansing : Diffuse 20 drops over an hour using a diffuser (soft heat or cold spray).
Difficult digestion : Pour 2 drops of lemon essence (or 1 drop of lemon essence and 1 drop of essential oil of peppermint) on a neutral tablet or small sugar lump. Allow it to melt in the mouth after meals.
Immunity : Place 2 drops of lemon essence in a teaspoon of olive oil or honey, on a neutral tablet or small sugar lump every morning for fifteen days.
Travel sickness, nausea : Take 1 drop of lemon essence on a neutral tablet, a sugar lump or a spoonful of honey before leaving. Repeat during the trip, if necessary (six times per day maximum).
Bad breath, disinfection of the mouth : Pour 1 to 2 drops of pure lemon essence (or essential oil of tea tree) on the toothpaste.
Do not use in the presence of and for children aged under 7 years old. Do not use it for pregnant women or if breastfeeding, or for people with a history of convulsive disorders, epilepsy or for people who are allergic to essential oils. For people receiving medical treatment and for children, seek the advice of a health specialist. Do not apply undiluted oil directly onto skin, always dilute first in a carrier oil. Wash undiluted oil off skin with soap and water. May cause a skin allergy. If in doubt, carry out a patch test beforehand. Do not massage onto damaged or irritated skin. Do not expose skin to direct sunlight straight after massaging with essential oils. If consulting a health specialist, keep the product or packaging available. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or clothing. If swallowed or spilt in the eyes get medical advice. Rinse eyes with clean water. Do not leave burning candle vaporisers unattended. Do not discharge into the environment. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with regulations. For external use only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Caution - the undiluted oil is FLAMMABLE.
Made in France. Laboratoire PURESSENTIEL® - Avenue Molière 144 - 1050 Bruxelles Belgique